Key Fund Facts
- What does it invest in? Invests in shares of UK companies within the Index, which is alternatively weighted to give greater weight to companies that score well against four selected gender diversity metrics: the percentage of women in a company at management level, at executive level, on the board and across the workforce. The fund will invest more in companies that score well against these criteria, and less in companies that do not.
- How does it invest? Passively managed, to replicate the performance of the Index. As part of the Future World* range, the fund also incorporates our Climate Impact Pledge, a targeted engagement process, and may exclude companies if engagement proves unsuccessful.
What is the Investment Objective?
The objective of the Fund is to provide a combination of growth and income by tracking the performance of the Solactive L&G Gender in Leadership UK Index
Who is this Fund for?
- This fund is designed for investors looking for growth and income by investing more in the shares in companies that demonstrate gender diversity in the UK as represented by the index.
- Although investors can take their money out at any time, this fund may not be appropriate for those who plan to withdraw their money within five years.
- This fund is not designed for investors who cannot afford more than a minimal loss of their investment.
- If you do not understand this document we recommend you seek additional information to help you decide if this fund is right for you.
Future World Philosophy and Fund Characteristics
- The Future World philosophy encapsulates how we identify long- term themes and opportunities, while managing the risks of a changing world
- We use our scale and influence within the market to propel positive change on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues, at the same time as seeking to achieve financial success
- The Future World funds are for clients who want to express a conviction on ESG themes, across a broad array of asset classes and strategies
The fund seeks to raise gender diversity standards across UK companies by investing in companies with higher levels of gender diversity and reducing exposure to companies with lower levels of gender diversity.
Our Climate Impact Pledge is a commitment to engage with 84
of the world’s largest companies, alongside analysing, scoring and ranking them against their peers to improve their strategies to address climate change.
The Future World Protection List has been specifically developed
for the Future World fund range to reduce our clients’ exposure to ESG risks by preventing the inclusion of some companies in the investment universe.
Type: Equity Unit Trust
Geography: Developed Countries: U.K.
Sector: Gender Equality
Benchmark: Solactive L&G Gender in Leadership UK Index
Ongoing Charges: 0.5%
Initial Charge: 0.00%
Fund Size (AUM): GBP 6.2M
Source: MSCI Inc. Last update: Dec 6th, 2020
Morningstar Sustainability Score
Source: Morningstar, Inc.
Last update: Dec 6th, 2020
Data by the open sources of the instrument provider. Last update: 7.12.2020
Rolling performance at 03/12/2020
6 Months: -7.75%
Since Launch: -8.79%
Performance data by the open sources of the instrument provider. Last update: 7.12.2020
Top 10 Holdings
Royal Dutch Shell PLC
HSBC Holdings PLC
Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
British American Tobacco PLC
Top portfolio holdings as of 7.12.2020 | Source: instrument provider.
Regional Allocation (%)
Sector Allocation (%)
The information made available to you does not constitute the giving of investment advice or an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security of any enterprise in any jurisdiction. The securities listed above are not registered and will not be registered for sale in the United Sates and cannot be purchased by U.S. investors as the securities can only be purchased in jurisdictions where they have been registered for sale or where an exemption from registration applies. The offer, sale or delivery of the securities within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. Persons is not permitted except pursuant to an exemption from registration under U.S. securities laws, which may not be available; and the availability of the information through the website does not alter or change the persons eligible to purchase the security.
All information on this page is subject to Cyan Reef Terms & Conditions. The branding materials of the financial instruments displayed on this web-page are property of the respective instrument providers. Although the information provided was collected with due care, Cyan Reef does not and may not under any circumstances be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided hereby.
All content on cyanreef.com is for your general information and use only and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Cyan Reef and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.